At SGK Plastic Surgery, we care deeply about your privacy. We have adopted this Privacy
Policy to help inform you about the privacy practices we use in connection with this website.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it
is used, and with whom it may be
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information we obtain from you in
connection with your use of this website:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website
(including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating
system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation
to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services,
email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that
person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in
Unless you expressly ask to opt out, we may use your information to contact you in the future
about our products and services.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time, except that we reserve the right to
contact current and former patients regarding their medical treatment or care. You can do the
following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our
- See what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct any data we have about you;
- Request that we delete any data we have about you; and
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We adhere to industry standard practices with regard to securing your information online and
will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal
information. Your personal information is stored on secured file servers.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to
help us improve your access to our web site and identify repeat visitors. Cookies can also
enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
We use Facebook remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific
actions on our website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers
IN ADDITION, WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information
- to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are
contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent
authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion,
such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal
This website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for
the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when
they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally